What they are…
A roller blind is a piece of fabric that is wrapped around a tube, and which fits into the top of your window frame, either within or outside of your window recess.
How they work…
Roller blinds are raised and lowered by:
- a sidewinding chain mechanism attached to the blind tube, or
- a pull cord attached to the bottom of the blind, or
- a remote control for motorised blinds.
Why we love them…
- Ideal for easy light control and effective screening.
- Huge range of colours, designs and fabrics.
- Versatile and practical – come in a wide range of finishes, i.e., blackout, moisture-resistant and flame retardant.