What they are…
A vertical blind is made up of individual louvres that hang vertically. The louvres clip on to a sliding track at the top, and are joined together by weights and stabilising chains at the bottom.
How they work…
The entire blind is operated by:
- a chain (or wand) control that is used to tilt and turn the louvres, and
- a cord (or wand) control that is used open and close the blind.
Why we love them…
- Simple and sleek.
- Huge range of colours, designs and fabrics.
- Versatile and practical – come in a wide range of finishes, i.e., blackout, moisture-resistant and flame retardant.
- Perfect for angled and box bay windows, patio doors, as well challenging spaces, such as sloping and split drop windows.
All rooms and conservatories.